At Initial Security we offer clients a choice or combination of physical mobile patrols and uniformed guards, and remote monitoring of homes and businesses. Our mobile patrol service can be added as an alternative to full- or part-time on-site security officers. In both our physical and remote monitoring, we are on alert for vandalism, fire, theft, flood damage and other incidents that threaten our clients’ property and safety.
- Patrolling guards are uniformed or in marked cars, so they are easily recognizable from a distance
- Discourages any unlawful activities
- Patrol Guards monitor multiple areas on foot, by bike, or by vehicle to onitor for security hazards.
- Patrol Guards monitor several areas simultaneously to ensure that an entire facility is completely secured.
- Mobile patrols reduce clients’ losses and liabilities from break-ins, vandalism, and other damage
- Not having to pay for building repairs or a lawsuit settlement is another way mobile patrol units can help you reduce costs.
- Mobile patrols can accompany employees to their vehicles or to the nearest public transport.
- The presence of Security Services adds a feeling of safety to your work environment, allowing your employees to focus fearlessly on their work.
- Patrolling security guards respond promptly to alarms or emergency situations within minutes or seconds
- Security guards provide guidance on protocols such as fire safety, emergency evacuation planning, and health and safety strategies
Initial Secirity is here to help you develop and streamline your unique security needs, situation and budget.
Contact us today, we are here to help.